- Statement of Rapid Security Services UK Ltd. Quality Policy
Rapid Security Services UK Ltd. endeavors to exceed customer’s expectations by providing the best of security services through qualified security staff possessing outstanding communications skills. Our intention is to grow business by following standards/systems and appropriate codes of practice to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Rapid Security Services (UK) ltd (the Organisation) aims to provide defect free goods and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained including aspects specific to security and other manpowered facility services covered by BS 7499 and BS 7858.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its Objectives
- Ensure that the Management Review meeting sets and reviews the Quality Objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in our Quality Manual. All Head-Office personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality and Procedures Manual.
The Organisation complies with all English and EU legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy and the Management Review minutes are available to all members of staff as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- 2. Quality Objectives
- To manage and assess the manpower requirement on a weekly basis, to avoid customer dissatisfaction, to ensure no more than a maximum of 5% of site-based staff vacancies at any time.
- To make effective responses to security incidents to customers within 24 hours, reporting, investigating and concluding the incidents, to the satisfaction of the customer within seven days.
- To make effective responses to customer complaints within 24 hours, reporting, investigating and concluding the complaint, to the satisfaction of the customer within ten days.
- To maintain and monitor a performance management system with customer input at formal customer meetings, ideally every four weeks, completing minutes of the meetings and completion of a KPI scoring chart (when required). KPI responses are reviewed at the weekly operations meeting.
- To meet and exceed the financial targets as set out in the current financial forecast of the company, whilst providing a quality service, in accordance with the Quality Management System. Reviewed four weekly at Finance Meetings.
- All Head Office staff to receive QMS overview training within 3 months of start of employment. Training to be recorded on the Head Office Learning and Development record.
- To make preventive use of statistical analysis detailed in the QMS, to identify problematic trends and to take the appropriate Corrective Action prior to customer dissatisfaction.
- Authorised by: Managing Director
- Issue Date: 02 March 2020